Cooking Your Kids - Cooking Classes In Cleveland Ohio - Low Cal Cooking
Cooking Your Kids
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (kid) pull the leg of: tell false information to for fun; "Are you pulling my leg?"
- Deceive (someone) in a playful or teasing way
- Deceive or fool (someone)
- (kid) child: a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
- (kid) be silly or tease one another; "After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
32. Cook with your kids
Make time to cook a meal with your children once a week. Family meals are a time for strengthening family ties and can actually lead to better physical and mental health for children. Family meals should be dynamic - an exchange of ideas, conversation and feelings.
Would you cook for your kids here?
Rebecca spends here time following Rick, not taking care of the kids
cooking light recipe contest
cooking games girl
cooking games for teenagers
malay cooking recipe
cooking classes in manhattan
diabetic cooking guide