Wheat free cooking recipes. Cooking turkey on the bbq. Cooking potatoes in the microwave.
Wheat Free Cooking Recipes
- (Cooking recipe) A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
- The ingredient listing of this product does not include wheat.
Oat Pumpkin Pancakes
Oat Pumpkin Pancakes
This recipe makes about 5 BIG pancakes or you can absolutely make smaller size pancakes! Feeds 2 hungry people (vegan or non-vegans). Also since I like to use oat flour instead of wheat flour these pancakes are ridiculously MOIST and delicious.
1 cup oat flour
1 super ripe banana
1 cup soymilk
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1 tbsp safflower oil (sunflower or canola oil work too)
1 tbsp agave nectar
1 tbsp baking powder
1/4 tsp sea salt
dash ground cinnamon
pinch ground nutmeg
pinch ground ginger
pinch ground cloves
Optional garnish: pumpkin seeds, pomegranate
1. In a large bowl stir together the oat flour, baking powder and sea salt. You can make oat flour by using a food processor to grind up some fast cooking oats. I actually use a coffee grinder to make my oat flour - makes it super fine!
2. In another bowl mash the super ripe banana then add pumpkin puree, soy milk, oil, spices and agave. Mix well.
3. Add wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix. Lumps are okay.
4. Heat up a pan or two and add some high heat oil such as sunflower, safflower, or coconut oils.
5. Add batter to pans that have been pre-heated to a low-medium heat. You choose the size and shape you want! First side will be anywhere between 5-8 minutes and second side up to 5 minutes. Just follow the same technique for any other pancakes here!
6. Serve and garnish at will! Add some pumpkin seeds, pomegranate, earth balance, agave nectar or maple syrup....and so on!
Whole Wheat-Blueberry Muffins Recipe
2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3/4 cup fat-free (skim) milk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup honey
1 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
1 cup Gold Medal® whole wheat flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup Cascadian Farm® frozen organic blueberries (from 8-oz bag), do not thaw
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray, or place paper baking cup in each muffin cup. In small bowl, mix brown sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
2. In large bowl, beat milk, oil, honey and egg with spoon. Stir in flours, baking powder and salt just until flours are moistened (batter will be lumpy). Gently fold in blueberries.
3. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups (cups will be full). Sprinkle with brown sugar mixture. Bake about 20 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from pan.
thai food and cooking
thai cooking school phuket
cooking barley soup
cooking academy play free
induction cooking wok
cooking filet mignon on the grill